Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Neglect

So I know I have neglected this blog, but I'm doing GREAT with my other one.  If you want to check it out, go to http://www.aramblingreeder.blogspot.com/.  You can even read with me, if you want.

Anyway, much has been going on with my family.  Most importantly - we have to get a new car. :(  Wes got in an accident - not his fault - and it totaled the car.  MY CAR!! The car I have had since I was 16!! I'm so sad to see it go, but I think it's cool we'll get a "new to us" car.  Wes it out picking one out right now.  So hopefully he gets something we both like.  My requirements - 4 doors, fits 2 car seats easily and isn't SMALLER than the civic.  Not too much to ask, right? :)

I wish we had pictures of the smashed car, but that wasn't really my first thought at the time.  Now I'm definately bummed that I didn't take them - oh well.  Can't do anything about it now.

Let's see... Weston is walking now.  Really well, actually.  He still only has 2 teeth, but is a such a fun one year old.  Bromley is funny and starting to say "NO!" alot more, but that's ok.  Just stay calm, right?!?  That's what I keep trying to tell myself - even though it doesn't always work out that way. :)

Wes and I are still here and enjoy being parents and LOVE being married to each other.  Could I really ask for anyone better?  He's so amazing and kind and loving and... ok, I really didn't want to get all mushy there - it just came out.

I'll try to be better about updating, especially with pictures.  Peace out!

2 comments:

The Carpenter Family said...

That is crazy...glad he is alright.

Tish said...

Glad you updated your blog! Sounds like things are going well. We sure had a lot of fun hanging out with you while we were there.